I know this is the BVI site, but I figure lots of people here have wide charter experience. So apologies, but help please!

We have been to the BVI several times on bareboat charters and very much love the islands. We have charted monohulls (up to 41ft) and cats (up to 44ft). But for ease of travel and something new we thought we might try bareboating in Antigua next April. So

1)TTOL has been super helpful to me over the years. Is there a TTOL-like site for Antigua where I could ask questions? My Google skills have proved sub-par in finding one.
2) How would you compare chartering in the two places? Sunsail says Antigua is a level 2 location whereas BVI is level 1. I guess there is more anchoring in Antigua? And more coral reefs?
3) Is it easy to access beachs and snorkeling? It looks like Antigua is much more developed than the BVI and it might be difficult to access beaches controlled by all-inclusive resorts. Or am I worrying excessively?
4) How about costs? We usually mostly feed ourselves in the BVI except on Anegada, so maybe shouldn't worry about restaurant costs in Antigua. Are there hidden costs for mooring balls etc?

Any comments would be very helpful. Again please excuse the off topic post.

Thanks
Peter