TravelTalkOnline

Atrium resort update

Posted By: moontide

Atrium resort update - 10/10/2017 03:30 PM

I spoke with a Festiva agent yesterday in the deeded ownership dept. He stated Festiva had an recent update from resort management Friday, the 6th and is as follows. Reconstruction is beginning this week if not already. By early November, they expect to be able to determine a future opening date as well as have a list of options for owners whose deeded weeks were unavailable due to the closing of the property. Additional options may have available for owner weeks. Spoke with another agent later in the day and was given the identical response. Hoping for the best for an early Feb., 2018 vacation and a speedy recovery for the island.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Atrium resort update - 10/10/2017 05:22 PM

As I posted in the other "what's open" thread, some units at Atrium and at Simpson Bay Resort are habitable now, as they are renting them out as 'non tourist' accommodations. The beach and the pool were not yet in service, but I would think that those would not take that much longer to rectify. I wonder when people are going to start griping that there are some units available and they should be able to use their unit??
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Atrium resort update - 10/13/2017 11:02 PM

They already are....
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline