TravelTalkOnline

Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town

Posted By: barryvabeach

Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/04/2021 11:27 PM

We had planned to take a snorkeling excursion out of GCBC. but it didn't happen, so we stayed a Grand Case Beach - and just stayed on the beach most of the day. Since the snorkeling trip fell through, I walked down to the south - west end of the beach and did some causal snorkeling as I swam back up towards Bleu Emeraude. Saw lots of fish ,and even a lobster, though it is a tough swim because it is not clear where you can get out of the sea and onto the beach without hitting coral or rocks - though it is pretty clear near Bleu Emeraude. We tried to go to Olympia for Pizza, but got there before 6 and waited a little while, then went to Cynthia's Talk of the Town. The snapper was quite good, and so was my wife's grilled chicken salad, and she also liked their BBC. As usual, the prices are extremely inexpensive, and generous servings. Thought I took a photo of Olympia, but is not on the phone. Decided to add some photos from earlier this week, Grand Case Beach looking north east from the far south - west end, Mullet while sitting at Rosies, View of the sun and the "dragon" from Oceans 82, and finally Orient Village from last night.

Description: Grand Case looking towards GCBC
Attached picture grand case from rocks.jpg

Description: Mullet from Rosies
Attached picture mullet from rosies.jpg
Attached picture oceans 82.jpg

Description: Oceans 82
Attached picture orient.jpg
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/05/2021 12:20 AM

Thanks for the report and the pictures. So sad to see this is your last day!!!
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/05/2021 02:15 AM

Talk of the Town and Bistrot Caraibes are our two Grand Case winners.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/05/2021 10:36 AM

Last days are truly sad. But you’ll have these beautiful photos to warm you until next trip.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/05/2021 12:23 PM

Great pics....thanks
Posted By: sxmbeachlover

Re: Last Day - Grand Case Talk of the Town - 03/05/2021 12:56 PM

Great pics! Thanks!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline