TravelTalkOnline

EHAS form

Posted By: vermontgirl

EHAS form - 04/18/2021 02:18 PM

Is there a preview or can someone please post a copy of the EHAS form which we will be completing hopefully on Wednesday evening. A Facebook page showed a section where it states that the government requires a 15 character social security number! A USA social security number is only 9 characters. I would like to know in advance if there are other questions where I will need clarification, so we are not scrambling at the last minute. We are getting the rt-PCR test on Wednesday at a Urgent Care clinic costing $220/ea...outrageous, but the turn around time is quick whereas the two Walgreens that administer the test in VT, the turn around time is currently 4 days. We are arriving on the Dutch side but staying on the French side and will get an antigen test on Saturday at JFK to satisfy the French requirement. Thank you.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 03:40 PM

You can do a test run with the EHAS form....just don't submit it. You will then know exactly what is required. I do not remember putting my SS number on the form

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 04:32 PM

I found out from another Facebook Page that you put six 0’s in front of your social security number and it was accepted.
Posted By: kim

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 04:34 PM

It doesn’t ask for your social security number. Just passport info.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 05:34 PM

Correct.....ignore Facebook. No SS number needed....

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 05:39 PM

Thank you

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 05:40 PM

Thank you. It is a first world problem, but I am not having fun getting ready for this trip! It will be fine when we are settled in!
Posted By: bostonbob

Re: EHAS form - 04/18/2021 10:15 PM

You can do this! Hope you have a wonderful time.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline