TravelTalkOnline

Coupla 5 questions (for now, anyway)

Posted By: cruzer

Coupla 5 questions (for now, anyway) - 05/04/2021 10:14 PM

We currently plan to visit Grand Case Beach Club in June for 20 nights, ending a 2 year vacation draught. We can hardly wait. I'm pretty certain this will go off, as I don't really want to handle any more disappointment (we've had 3 prior, different, Caribbean trips rescheduled/cancelled in the last 14 months). But, looking positively here are my questions:

Is the Secret Spot still selling at the Marigot Market?

Is Super U open in Hope Estates?

Is Hercules restaurant open in Mt. Vernon/Cul-de-Sac?

Is Caribbean Blend open on the boardwalk in Phillipsburg? They have they best grouper filet slathered in a butter/spice baste.

And, for any of you GCBC cat lovers out there, did I hear correctly that Picasso is now somewhat tame?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Coupla 5 questions (for now, anyway) - 05/04/2021 11:47 PM

Don't know the answers to the rest of your questions, but Super U is definitely open in Hope Estates, and it is marvelous!
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Coupla 5 questions (for now, anyway) - 05/05/2021 12:36 AM

The Caribbean Blend on Great Bay Beach is definitely open, too from what I can determine. People who have dined there in February are presently posting reviews about it on Trip Advisor. Highly recommended place. Can't help you with the other spots you listed.
Posted By: CaribLee

Re: Coupla 5 questions (for now, anyway) - 05/05/2021 01:50 AM

Secret Spot was open two weeks ago as I bought two t-shirts. However, the lady mentioned she was leaving soon to visit daughter in California and mother in France (I think I got that right). Don't know if that means the Secret Spot will not be open while she is gone but that could be the case.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline