TravelTalkOnline

Back in August!!

Posted By: blackmercedes

Back in August!! - 05/15/2021 12:32 PM

Just booked for beginning of August. Probably about our 28th to 30th visit. Lost track.

I LOVED meeting Pat and her husband in person at el Zafiro end of April. I will always remember his funny comments about giving the chair cushions a "hair cut". You two are so witty and fun to visit with!

We spent a lot of time at Dany's this trip. And..we went to Loterie Farms and saw the monkeys! There were so many. Not good I guess, but really fun to watch.

Also...if you check out Roland Richardson's web site, he will be painting at la Samanna in May. We are disappointed we missed it as we were there in April.

The pelicans look WONDERFUL and put back together. Thank you to the people who pursued this and brought it to fruition. You guys ROCK.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Back in August!! - 05/15/2021 12:35 PM

Good to try to make up for lost time!! Enjoy!
Posted By: blackmercedes

Re: Back in August!! - 05/15/2021 12:45 PM

For Sure! You guys too! You are going twice also, I think!
Posted By: pat

Re: Back in August!! - 05/15/2021 12:56 PM

It was very nice meeting you, too. I’m sorry we didn’t connect when you were at BSV. We will be back in November snd hopefully without my BFF, Mr. Cane. I can’t begin to count how many visits that is, but a bunch for sure. We are well blessed to have discovered our personal heaven on earth at such an early point in our lives. 😊😊
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Back in August!! - 05/15/2021 08:10 PM

Yes, we are going in June and October..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline