TravelTalkOnline

Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 12:44 PM

Daily Herald story Dutch side seems to be doing pretty well as far as vaccination rate. I wonder how the French side is doing, as I know their numbers were extremely low.
Posted By: Bahston

Re: Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 12:53 PM

As of Tuesday June 22, French side is 22.62% for age 12 and up, and 29.63% for age 18 and up. The Red Cross continues to run a vaccination site in Galisbay, and vaccination is also available at the French side hospital.

Re: Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 01:04 PM

Wow, can't believe they continue to be so far behind. According to another story in the DH, folks on the Dutch side only have until early July to get their first shot.
Link My understanding is that Holland is going to cut off the supply then. Not sure what would happen for those who want one after that.

Do you know if there is a cutoff date on the French side?
Posted By: Bahston

Re: Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 01:49 PM

I have not seen one. At 20-30-something% vaccinated people, I hope that they don't set a date, but push harder. There are many things that they can do, such as pop-up vaccination sites in neighborhoods.

Re: Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 02:25 PM

One would hope they try harder, for sure. You would think that people would get tired of the curfews..
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Dutch side at 46% vaccination rate - 06/24/2021 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
One would hope they try harder, for sure. You would think that people would get tired of the curfews..

Some ignore them so might not matter to them.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline