TravelTalkOnline

Frontier

Posted By: Kennys

Frontier - 07/11/2021 01:32 AM

Hello Folks ,
Two Frontier landed today and good prices from Orlando and Miami .
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 01:44 AM

I think those are the first ones. Didn't realize they were coming from Miami, in addition to Orlando.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 03:05 AM

Yes. Even got a welcome hose shower too.
Posted By: PrairieGirl

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 04:21 AM

https://www.caribjournal.com/2021/07/09/st-maarten-nonstop-fly-two-new/

Here are all the details!
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 08:46 AM

It's a great start for the rebuilding process!!!

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 12:12 PM

Interesting, that article talks about Roxxy and the Morgan. That publication is all pay to play..
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Frontier - 07/11/2021 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Interesting, that article talks about Roxxy and the Morgan. That publication is all pay to play..

Sadly, like many publications.
Posted By: lcote

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 12:26 PM

What would be a good start to the rebuilding would be to fix the stupid airport. Allowing more planes in is just going to cause greater headaches there.
Now with people cruising out of SXM, there are going to large amounts of people coming and going on weekends (assuming the cruises are starting weekends)
If these people's first experiences with SXM is crappy airport issues, they are NOT going to want to come back.

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill

Really? The Roxxy is the "most popular"? I don't think so!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by lcote
What would be a good start to the rebuilding would be to fix the stupid airport. Allowing more planes in is just going to cause greater headaches there.
Now with people cruising out of SXM, there are going to large amounts of people coming and going on weekends (assuming the cruises are starting weekends)
If these people's first experiences with SXM is crappy airport issues, they are NOT going to want to come back.

BINGO! This is the first and last impression many will have with regard to SXM, it needs to be a good one on both ends.

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 01:23 PM

Story in the Daily Herald Link

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 01:57 PM

"Welcome to St Maarten. Please excuse our airport. It's currently under construction for the last several years. Well, actually, more to the point, it's NEEDED construction for the last several years but we can't get out sh!t together to get it fixed."

I love that island. So much. But if my first and last impression was the airport the first time I was there, I do not think I'd have come back as many times as I have.

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 02:28 PM

LINK

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 04:03 PM

Scubaman--I already posted that link.

Re: Frontier - 07/12/2021 04:43 PM

Sorry. Didn't see it.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline