TravelTalkOnline

Vaccination Card

Posted By: Buddyhog

Vaccination Card - 11/30/2021 05:00 PM

Do you need your actual vaccination card to show the airlines and people in St Martin? I’m afraid I might lose it and hoping a copy or picture on my phone is sufficient? Thanks
Posted By: ChiTownHarry

Re: Vaccination Card - 11/30/2021 05:05 PM

Copy of the card worked for us.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Vaccination Card - 11/30/2021 05:15 PM

Photo it unto your phone.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Vaccination Card - 11/30/2021 05:36 PM

I would take it with you and leave in the safe with passport. Put photo on phone and also carry copies with you when out and about.
Posted By: pat

Re: Vaccination Card - 11/30/2021 10:22 PM

Putting it on your phone is great but also make a hard copy jic. If the phone gets lost or batteries run down the copy will get you through the lines. We brought ours with us and as previously suggested, we left them in the safe with our passports.
Posted By: lhbsurf

Re: Vaccination Card - 12/01/2021 12:55 PM

We just arrived yesterday... I went to Staples before we left and made a copy and had it laminated. It has worked fine so far.
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: Vaccination Card - 12/01/2021 01:41 PM

That is what we have. If you have like an all in one printer. Put your vax card and copy at 90%, copy both sides, get the laminate pack at Walmart (office supply section) pack of 5 for like $3-$4. Then it is about the size of the typical credit card and you can just put it in with your credit cards and keep the original in a safe place.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline