TravelTalkOnline

O Paradis update

Posted By: SKJay

O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 11:50 AM

Looking for a recent review on the condition of O Paradis after IRMA. Has the pool area been repaired, is the pool area C/O tolerant? How best to make a reservation. Is there a direct website or do we need to book using one of the travel sites. Thanks
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 05:41 PM

We were there in Dec. '19. The pool was in excellent condition. Bruno's wife explained that the pool is c/o if the other guests don't mind (although we never used it as such). There was no website - we booked through Expedia. This info is 2 years old, but I've never read anything different. Nice place and location and budget friendly.
Posted By: SKJay

Re: O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 06:05 PM

I saw it on Expedia yesterday but I couldn't find the contact info someone on this forum provided me before Irma. It is definitely in the running for our trip next April. Thanks for the reply
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 06:23 PM

Bruno used to handle bookings on his own website, but I do not think he does that anymore. And as Biturbo said, it has always been somewhat c/o tolerant, but you should check with the other guests.
Posted By: fabila

Re: O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 08:32 PM

We always messaged Bruno directly through email or on his Facebook.

Re: O Paradis update - 12/09/2021 08:43 PM

Louise--is he in fact handling any bookings directly now, do you know?
Posted By: fabila

Re: O Paradis update - 12/10/2021 11:06 AM

Yes he does. He confirmed:

Re: O Paradis update - 12/10/2021 02:00 PM

OK, perhaps you can give the original poster Bruno's contact info? I don't think what I have is still correct.
Posted By: Colour1

Re: O Paradis update - 12/12/2021 11:17 AM

Email : ugomar@wanadoo.fr
FB: https://www.facebook.com/michel.gauthier.3358
Bruno or Geraldine will get back to you with in a day or two. Yes, website is down.
The C/O thing is not a thing if the other guests don't mind. Bruno and his wife are wonderful hosts!!!

Attached picture David and Louise with Bruno 10-2019.jpg
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline