TravelTalkOnline

Attestation form/ Verifly

Posted By: GaKaye

Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 03:29 PM

We've completed everything on Verifly and have boarding passes on our phones. Has anyone here traveled to the US from SXM recently, and not needed to check in at the counter in this case? We have no bags to check, but wonder if we need to get a printed attestation form.
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 03:39 PM

No need for printed attestation form. We traveled home 2 weeks ago, used verifly and accomplished online check-in but were still directed for at counter checkin. Verify did speed up process as there were no forms to check, they printed hard copies of our tickets and we passed on. Ask, when you arrive, they might pass you right on.

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 03:39 PM

Thank you.

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 05:13 PM

Safe travels today.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 05:36 PM

When I left on the second, they looked at my Verifly app but there was still one form I needed to fill out. They just wanted my address and signature so it didn't take long. But I had bags to check so can't answer your question.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 06:16 PM

Safe travels and hope nobody gets i to and altercations with the flight crew. 🤞

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/10/2021 06:58 PM

That additional form was for contract tracing. AA sent it to us as a link, on an email, a couple of days before our flight. Completing it online allowed us to avoid having to fill it out in the airport as well. A picture of the email from AA is below so that people have an idea what to look for in their inbox or spam.

Description: Contact info required for US entry
Attached picture Contact tracing.png

Re: Attestation form/ Verifly - 12/13/2021 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by bdeeley
That additional form was for contract tracing. AA sent it to us as a link, on an email, a couple of days before our flight. Completing it online allowed us to avoid having to fill it out in the airport as well. A picture of the email from AA is below so that people have an idea what to look for in their inbox or spam.

We did complete it online. We were still required to complete the paper form at the airport and turn it in at the counter.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline