TravelTalkOnline

EAHS & flight change Question

Posted By: NebraskaLori

EAHS & flight change Question - 02/11/2022 09:01 AM

Submitted EAHS on Wednesday & was approved for Saturday. Now My flight has changed … was departing MIA and now departing CLT. Still arriving in SXM within 30 min of original plan. EAHS form says re-submit if date of arrival changes, I don’t see anything about flight or airport of departure changing, unless I’m missing it? Anyone had similar change after EAHS approval?
Posted By: Mikel

Re: EAHS & flight change Question - 02/11/2022 09:12 AM

Since the arrival flight and port of embarkation have both changed, I would just resubmit. It only takes a few minutes and they will refund your $15 insurance fee. Why take a chance that the airline will not accept it?

Re: EAHS & flight change Question - 02/11/2022 09:41 AM

I didn’t think the airline itself looked at the forms at all? Was thinking just in SXM upon arrival at immigration??

Anyway, I attempted to re-submit & it won’t let me. Says my antigen test date is not within approved time frame - being fully vaccinated & boosted I am not required to have anyway ?! It did not say that first time around so something is quirky with the form.

Hopefully someone has successfully entered after having been on a different flight than originally planned!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EAHS & flight change Question - 02/11/2022 01:57 PM

Lori--I think it depends on the airline, but both times we flew on AA from Miami, they definitely looked to see our form. I think the airline is the one that might possibly have the problem with it. I would try again to get a new QR code. As far as the test being outside the parameters, I would make sure my vaccination and booster records are in one file and upload those again.

Re: EAHS & flight change Question - 02/11/2022 02:03 PM

I’ll give it another try! Thanks!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline