TravelTalkOnline

Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm

Posted By: Kwebeq

Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 02:33 PM

Which car rental compagnie is the best,cheapest un sxm?
Posted By: Kwebeq

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 02:56 PM

Will be in sxm in february 2023.
Posted By: CathyandDanny

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 03:16 PM

Because of recommendations on this forum, I used Kennys for the first time this month and was very pleased. Pick up car at the airport. It may not be the cheapest but certainly is within an average price range and has the reputation of being extremely dependable.
Posted By: pat

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 03:17 PM

February is a very popular time in SXM and depending on when in February, you might be there in the height of the island's high season. I doubt you'll find a "cheap" rental at that time of year but you never know.

Just remember, please, cheapest isn't always best.

We rent from Kennys Car Rentals and I'm pretty sure he isn't the cheapest but IMHO, it's more about service than price and Kennys service can't be beat. He's honest, dependable and never disappoints us - meets us at the airport with our chariot and off we go. No nickle and diming and no games.

There are so many car rental companies - best bet is to email a few and get all inclusive quotes and then compare. Most all of us return visitors have their favorites as I'm sure you'll soon discover.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 03:18 PM

Sometimes cheapest isn't the best. When you are researching and getting quotes make sure it's all inclusive of all fees and charges. Some credit cards will cover the collision insurance but check to make sure yours still does as most have dropped that benefit. Very few CCs will include the Liability. I use Hertz SXM as their quote includes all fees, charges and free Liability insurance.
Posted By: mort

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 03:27 PM

I've been happy with Horizon Car Rental
Posted By: Tom

Re: Best and cheapest car rentals in sxm - 09/05/2022 08:46 PM

Your question has been asked many times and you will usually get multiple answers from satisfied customers of a number of rental car companies. My advice is that you choose several companies and insist on a TOTAL $ quote. That should include collision and liability insurance, all fees, taxes, and any misc. charges. You will likely choose the one that best meets your needs.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline