TravelTalkOnline

Wilfred brooks

Posted By: marge

Wilfred brooks - 01/28/2023 12:13 AM

Hi, we have used Wilfred Brooks in the past, (pre Covid!). Has anyone used his company lately?
Thanks!
Posted By: Kevin_B

Re: Wilfred brooks - 01/28/2023 03:53 AM

We used him this past November to go between PJIA and our hotel. It took about 15 minutes to find him at the airport, but once we connected, we found him to be very courteous and a safe driver. He was very prompt at the end of our stay and got us to the airport in good time. I would have no hesitation in hiring him next time.
Posted By: DavidMartha

Re: Wilfred brooks - 01/28/2023 06:07 AM

We have used Wilfred Brooks for all of our St. Martin trips since 2013. He is a very reliable, courteous, and friendly person. We will be using him again for all of our needed taxi service during our trip for the month of February.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Wilfred brooks - 01/28/2023 01:43 PM

Used him once, left us stranded in Simpson Bay, when we were staying in Orient, just never showed up to take us back. Never again
Posted By: Tom

Re: Wilfred brooks - 01/28/2023 04:57 PM

We used his services in November over Thanksgiving. He was delightful, early arrival and may I say the other service we called NEVER even showed up! Grateful he had a van. His prices are more than favorable and fair.
Posted By: Bareboater

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/08/2023 07:17 PM

We used his services twice in 2022 , but in the past two weeks I have sent emails to each of his addresses, and tried his Whatsapp number with no reply to any of them. Has anyone had any contact with him in the past month? We are headed back in May and like to have his service all set prior to heading down. Thanks!

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/09/2023 05:30 AM

We used Wilfred Brooks for all of our needed transportation during our month-long trip in February. He was always prompt and provided his usual great service. I will attempt to contact him and make sure that there is no problem with his internet service.

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/09/2023 03:15 PM

Thank you !!

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/11/2023 08:42 AM

Made contact, all set now . Thanks again.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/11/2023 01:40 PM

Good to know. Thanks for following up here.

Re: Wilfred brooks - 03/11/2023 05:40 PM

Glad that you made contact with Mr. Brooks. I sent him an email and told him that you were trying to contact him and asked him to be sure to contact you.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline