TravelTalkOnline

Trip Report Week 3

Posted By: Leagle49

Trip Report Week 3 - 03/20/2023 12:45 PM

Sunday morning I had my quiche from La Suchriere. Had part of a croissant as well. So good. Dinner was salad and pizza from Isola.

Monday morning we did a grocery run to Carrefour In Cole Bay. Rest of the day was reading by the pool and the gym for an hour and a half in the afternoon. Dinner was big salads in our unit.

Tuesday we went to the airport after lunch and picked up a friend who’s going to stay with us for 10 days. We did take out from Avantika for dinner. Always great!

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were all pretty much the same. Spending time by the pool reading and using the gym. Cooked and are in the room Wednesday. Thursday we ate at Roma. WOW! That place gets it’s own separate post.

Friday we had Jeannie from Shop N Drop over. What a truly delightful person.

Saturday was another pool day. With leftovers for dinner.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/20/2023 01:09 PM

Leagle--what, no pictures?? impatient
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/20/2023 02:22 PM

I’m reading you posts and making notes as to where to dine....as usual too many great restaurants and so little time.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/20/2023 02:59 PM

That's why we stay 4 weeks and still not enough time.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/20/2023 05:39 PM

Carol - They post pictures on Facebook. tonguea
Posted By: Leagle49

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/21/2023 01:20 PM

Carol, the only good pictures from week 3 were at Roma and I did a separate post for that. The salads and pizza from Isola were the same as the pictures from before. as was the food from Avantika. Going to Bistrot this week so there will be more pictures. When I cook I tend to forget to take pictures.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Trip Report Week 3 - 03/21/2023 01:44 PM

OK, no problem. I do know what you mean about taking the same pictures, as I always take about 10 pictures of Saba (when she's visible) from my deck at Beachside. The only difference in the pictures is how clear Saba is! grin

Carry on!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline