TravelTalkOnline

Amalfi Coast weather

Posted By: carolandgeoff

Amalfi Coast weather - 10/03/2019 01:04 PM

Getting conflicting weather reports. Is anyone in the Sorrento region now (Oct 5 - Oct 22) that can tell me what the weather is like....shorts in the daytime, sweaters at night? OR pants and hoodies all day?
Thanks☺
Posted By: psod

Re: Amalfi Coast weather - 10/15/2019 02:02 PM

we were just there,, last weekend of Sept,, never had long pants on, but can't say for sure for your dates
Posted By: RickinAtlanta

Re: Amalfi Coast weather - 10/15/2019 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by carolandgeoff
Getting conflicting weather reports. Is anyone in the Sorrento region now (Oct 5 - Oct 22) that can tell me what the weather is like....shorts in the daytime, sweaters at night? OR pants and hoodies all day?
Thanks☺

Look at the Weather Channel???
Posted By: carolandgeoff

Re: Amalfi Coast weather - 10/25/2019 11:11 AM

Weather Channel was where I received conflicting info!

Anyway... we're home after a lovely holiday with 24c and sunshine every day. Perfect.
Posted By: I_AM_CDN

Re: Amalfi Coast weather - 10/25/2019 02:16 PM

We did Rome Cinque Terre Florence Venice last year Sept 25 to Oct 4. Rome and Cinque Terre were shorts and t-shirt so farther south is assumed to be warmer. Venice required a jacket / shell but we still had bare legs.

We were expecting smaller crowds but Rome was JAMMED packed.

One restriction that limited our flight options at that time was that as off Oct 1 the number of Italian destination served by AC with direct flights from Toronto were cut back. As we were flying on standby AC passes we had to be careful to watch the loads headed back home and pick our return based on where the most empty seats were, which ended up being Venice. Downside was Venice was served by AC Rouge.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline