TravelTalkOnline

Zags headed to finals

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Zags headed to finals - 04/04/2021 03:12 AM

last second hail Mary 3 wins it in OT.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/04/2021 01:04 PM

That was a very good game. I would have been okay with whichever team won because of how well they both played.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/04/2021 03:05 PM

It was sure a two cocktail ending for us. LOL Don't know if I could have taken another OT.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/05/2021 12:40 AM

Here on the East Coast, the game finished well past my bedtime, so we recorded it and watched the second half this morning. Too early for cocktails, but I understand completely.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/05/2021 12:58 AM

A Bloody Mary is always ok in the morning hours. 😁 Hope my post wasn't a spoiler for the game outcome for you.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/05/2021 11:31 AM

It wasn't; we often record games and watch them later. Just stay off social media until I've watched them, especially since I have friends and family on the west coast who often post before I've seen the results. The same will be true of tonight's final.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/05/2021 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by GaKaye
It wasn't; we often record games and watch them later. Just stay off social media until I've watched them, especially since I have friends and family on the west coast who often post before I've seen the results. The same will be true of tonight's final.

Gotcha. Just don't check SXM People talk till you've seen the game tonight. laugh
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/05/2021 07:45 PM

Pulling for them. Just hope they still have something left in the tank for tonight's game.

Re: Zags headed to finals - 04/06/2021 03:22 PM

BooHoo. It didn't end well for the Zags last night.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline