TravelTalkOnline

FUEL and water available at Leverick!

Posted By: Thistle

FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/29/2018 10:56 PM

Diesel and gas now available at Leverick!! Randy and his 300 gallon portable diesel tank came astern of us this morning and topped off our diesel tank...... sweet! He also sold us two gallons of gas for our outboard. He was happy to take our empty drinking water gallon jugs. Randy is super friendly and efficient. I told him I would let others know. Plenty of water at dock of course. Diesel and gas now at Leverick was a huge surprise and welcome.
Posted By: fromaway3774

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/30/2018 02:28 AM

Great news! Thanks for sharing. Wish we could return sooner than April 2019.
Posted By: agrimsrud

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/31/2018 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Thistle
Diesel and gas now available at Leverick!! Randy and his 300 gallon portable diesel tank came astern of us this morning and topped off our diesel tank...... sweet! He also sold us two gallons of gas for our outboard. He was happy to take our empty drinking water gallon jugs. Randy is super friendly and efficient. I told him I would let others know. Plenty of water at dock of course. Diesel and gas now at Leverick was a huge surprise and welcome.

Nice! So did you pull up to where the fuel used to be or did you get filled up at the slip?
Posted By: jphart

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/31/2018 12:09 PM

Is the TTOL deal back on? Water, ice, slip for $40.00??
Posted By: Lumpy

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/31/2018 12:16 PM

I emailed Nick Last week, he said that he could not offer the TTOL deal at this time. The slip cost is only $1/ft

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 03/31/2018 07:44 PM

The fuel came astern to us on the mooring ball. If you’re in a slip, I’m sure you can be serviced as well. You won’t catch us in a slip so can’t say with full assurance. However, if you tie up at end of dock for water, Randy can definitely fuel you up from there.
Posted By: ReelTrouble

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 04/02/2018 02:43 AM

Thistle,
"You won’t catch us in a slip". Just curious as to why?

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 04/03/2018 02:19 AM

Just much prefer the quiet, privacy and rocking being at anchor or on a mooring ball. Haven’t ever had a need for AC so don’t need dock power. To each their own
Posted By: Higgins78

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 04/03/2018 02:54 PM

Water top-off included with a mooring (or a slip or both)?
Posted By: Nevermonday

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 04/16/2018 08:59 PM

Water, fuel and ice at Leverick all have to be paid for.. ..currently no deals. Let them recover first and lets support all who are there and working hard to get the Island back on their feet!
Posted By: Steve27

Re: FUEL and water available at Leverick! - 04/16/2018 09:49 PM

Anyone have the price of fuel?
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline