TravelTalkOnline

MarineMax 443

Posted By: Droner

MarineMax 443 - 10/09/2018 03:04 PM

We have booked a bareback charter in late Spring 2019. We’d love to hear from anyone who has experienced the 443. The pictures look amazing.
Posted By: TIMRIM

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/09/2018 03:51 PM

We were on one in late June for two weeks. You will enjoy you time. Captains quarters are awesome! Boat handled well. Water maker was game changer.
Posted By: Christo

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/09/2018 08:04 PM

Bareback is not without its risks...regardless of whether the pictures look amazing. I'd advise going bareboat...

Oh come on! Don't judge!...someone had to hit that pitch!
Posted By: ndfaninnc

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/09/2018 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Christo
Bareback is not without its risks...regardless of whether the pictures look amazing. I'd advise going bareboat...

Oh come on! Don't judge!...someone had to hit that pitch!

Perfect!!!
Posted By: TIMRIM

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/10/2018 03:28 PM

HA... Didn't notice that.... But that's how we roll!!!
Posted By: EllenS

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/10/2018 05:56 PM

Hello,
We are owners of a Marine Max 443 and love it. In fact this is our second, first one lost to Irma.

Master cabin is as great as it looks and other cabins are comfy. We like the flip up bar in the back to extend that space while someone is in the galley. Overall we find it very comfortable. Captain is happy with controls and how it drives. Water maker is really nice and while I know others have had problems we have been mainly problem free. As with any boat you learn the quirks and how to repair/fix them. We have had it out in various types of weather and it has handled well. We even had to use the tv while in a 2 day rainstorm (the teens on board were very happy to watch endless carpool karaoke while they played spoons in the salon).

Enjoy your trip,
Ellen
Posted By: jrw

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/10/2018 09:59 PM

We go back and forth chartering sail and power. We REALLY enjoyed the 443 with MarineMax!
Jim W
Posted By: Droner

Re: MarineMax 443 - 10/10/2018 11:42 PM

Thank you all for your feedback. You read the marketing and it all looks good but feedback from real people with real experience is reassuring. We are so excited and even though we are months away, we find ourselves absorbed with the planning.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline