TravelTalkOnline

Discounts

Posted By: pedroamigo2

Discounts - 08/28/2021 06:03 PM

Do Leverick Bay and /or Scrub Island still offer discounted slip fees for TTOL members ?
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Discounts - 08/28/2021 06:49 PM

I believe those halcyon days are over..
Posted By: tradewinds

Re: Discounts - 08/28/2021 08:03 PM

Leverick Bay’s discount ended when Nick & Monica left
Posted By: Aries4

Re: Discounts - 09/04/2021 05:29 PM

What? Not even a free bag of ice?
Posted By: maytrix

Re: Discounts - 09/06/2021 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by tradewinds
Leverick Bay’s discount ended when Nick & Monica left

I wonder if that is because new management isn't part of TTOL or they just don't want to provide a discount? I wonder if anyone has ever reached out to them? I think the TTOL discount there (along with Nick and Monica) likely brought in a decent amount of business. I know we spent more nights there because of that then we likely would have otherwise.
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Discounts - 09/06/2021 05:52 PM

It certainly was the best dockage deal in the BVI and I think that many TTOLers, including myself, ended up going upstairs for dinner while at the dock and I doubt I would have done that had I been at anchor or on a mooring ball. The Last time I was there I asked about the chances of getting a TTOL deal reinstated and was told by the dockmaster that there was no chance of that happening again.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Discounts - 09/06/2021 09:59 PM

And, if a certain "billionaire" buys the place, expect some huge changes. I am not so sure us "poor folks" will be that welcome there in the future. Hoping that wont happen but without Nick and Monica that place will never be the same..RIP Nick and One Love to Monzie..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline