TravelTalkOnline

Do we need masks?

Posted By: Maggy

Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 03:35 PM

Are there any places that still require that you wear masks? Flights between EWR and STT, ferries, stores, restaurants etc? Not sure if we need to bring them.
Posted By: Manpot

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 03:56 PM

Quick answer is "No"...but always worth keeping a couple in carryon in case someplace suddenly requires them.

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 04:18 PM

Ok, thanks. Good idea. We’ll bring a few just in case.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 04:37 PM

It's up to you, but I personally think it can't hurt to wear a mask on the plane and in lines at the airport, ferry, etc. After you arrive, most things are pretty well outside, but I would hate to catch something on the plane or the ferry.

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 06:32 PM

Good point! We’ll bring a few masks and decide if we use them, depending on the situation.
Posted By: Kegoangoango

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/12/2023 10:46 PM

Based on your photo, while a mask isn’t required it’s recommended when diving. 😎

Have a great trip!

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/13/2023 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Kegoangoango
Based on your photo, while a mask isn’t required it’s recommended when diving. 😎

Have a great trip!

😂👍 Thank you!
Posted By: tangerine3

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/13/2023 01:27 PM

Pre-covid on vacations I would always get sick on the way to destination always caribbean for some reason. I started wearing a mask only on the plane and started wiping everything down with wipes when seated and haven't gotten sick flying since. I think the most helpful part of wearing a mask is stopping you from always touching around your mouth and nose.
Posted By: VGbound

Re: Do we need masks? - 04/16/2023 06:17 PM

The BVI is too wonderful to waste from getting COVID in transit. Wearing a mask at all airports and on all planes is a minor price to pay to be able to fully enjoy your vacation. Enjoy!
😷
Posted By: knitsoftwear

Re: Do we need masks? - 05/22/2023 07:51 PM

Tested positive for COVID while there. Glad I had masks.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline