TravelTalkOnline

Seeking a February rental

Posted By: Cleobeach

Seeking a February rental - 07/18/2022 03:49 AM

We are long time BVI and USVI vacationers looking for a change. We have stopped over in OSJ many times on our way to the VIs and are considering at stay in the SVIs for Our winter 2023 trip.

Does anyone have as recommendation for a house rental agency? We prefer to deal with local agency, not VBRO or Airbnb
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/20/2022 03:01 AM

Look up Rainbow Reality. I have no personal experience but have seen them on HGTV ( for what’s that’s worth). They are local and look like they know the place.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/20/2022 12:58 PM

TravelHat--I think you mean REALTY. (And for what it's worth, oftentimes HGTV has very little to do with reality! laugh But it is fun to watch..)

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/21/2022 02:20 AM

Ah those late night posts. I hear you on the HGTV but that company was pretty good on the shows and I researched them on line and they had good reviews.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/21/2022 01:11 PM

Ah, just messin' with ya! smile

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/21/2022 03:14 PM

I sent them an email as the site says rentals coming soon.

I know the shows are "fake" but I am a sucker for them!

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/22/2022 02:36 AM

You never know, they might have something in their pocket
Posted By: Katie

Re: Seeking a February rental - 07/22/2022 10:27 PM

Bravos Boyz have the best selection of vacation rentals on Vieques. You can't go wrong with them.

https://www.bravosboyzvacationrentals.com/

Posted By: Manpot

Re: Seeking a February rental - 08/28/2022 05:03 PM

The HGTV couple who bought a home on Tortola had already bought the home before they did the show! I worked in so called reality TV but we never tried one on like that!
Posted By: ecm56

Re: Seeking a February rental - 09/04/2022 04:45 PM

I heard the same thing from some folks we know who were on the show.

Re: Seeking a February rental - 09/06/2022 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Manpot
The HGTV couple who bought a home on Tortola had already bought the home before they did the show! I worked in so called reality TV but we never tried one on like that!

The shows set on STJ were sooo bad. The production company used footage from other islands that were clearly not STJ. The worst was footage of monkeys swinging around in trees. Really, how lazy can they be?

Thanks to Katie, we booked a perfect house thru Bravos Boyz. The other agencies either didn't return my emails or the offerings weren't a fit for us.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline