TravelTalkOnline

Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings.

Posted By: Kennys

Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 12:59 AM

Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 01:11 AM

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!!! santa
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 02:03 AM

Merry Christmas to the greatest bunch of travelers and island lovers on the internet
Posted By: danseuse

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 04:22 AM

Merry Christmas and very best wishes for the New Year.
Posted By: thesimpsons

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 04:55 AM

Merry Christmas Lesley!
Posted By: Airlegs

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 11:11 AM

Wishing everyone a very happy and safe Christmas! 🎄🌴🥂
Posted By: Cincinnati_Kid

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 11:30 AM

Wish everyone a safe and meaningful Christmas. I will be joining my son's family ,including my granddaughters, in northern Kentucky for Christmas dinner.
I want to thank my TTOL friends for making my recent trip, the first without Roslyn,
so wonderful . Thank you !

Don
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 02:24 PM

Don--glad to hear that it was a good trip, despite I'm sure, many bittersweet memories. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Merry Christmas to all and do enjoy your day with the Family. Blessings. - 12/25/2018 02:33 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline