TravelTalkOnline

Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms

Posted By: mahokid

Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/07/2015 09:46 PM

In the USA an M&M is a sweet treat and so was my day trip to the Loterie Farm. It was a M&M, not only a sweet day but filled with Mangos and Monkeys. I have been coming to this island for years and finally yesterday deciding to do something different I wound up at this amazing place. All the staff was extremely warm and friendly. The chairs that were surrounding the pool were so comfortable. The pool, where do I start...inviting, refreshing and beautiful as the waters cascade down the hillside from the Jacuzzi above. This spring water pool is surrounded by private cabanas and a stone path that you cant get lost on. Lunch was perfect - with a mango coolata and a Lychee martini along with a yummy curry chicken wrap packed with taste. Also a crab dip with pita that made you clean the bowl with a final sweep of your pita. And a Tuna ceviche with lime and such succulent flavor awakening your tastebuds. The sun was shining all day and there is shade from the mango trees...you may hear a thump as a fresh one falls to the ground. A highlight was walking into the wooded area briefly to see not one but at least 20 monkeys. Overall it was a M&M experience, Memorable and Magical (you won't feel like you are on the island, but swept away to a remote mini paradise). Enjoy!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/07/2015 09:49 PM

Everyone who has gone there said they really enjoyed it, but I had heard that the pool is really expensive??

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/07/2015 10:12 PM

From a guy who carries his wife's beach chair to all the beaches to save on renting, the special discounted price for September / October was $45 for two people which included the usage of towels. Lunch was $90 which included 5 drinks. I will definitely go again next year. Agree at full price it can be expensive. The off season rate for a cabana is $110 which can be shared among 10 people. Good idea for a TTOL party.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/07/2015 11:17 PM

Great review once again. We found the Loterie farm for the first time in march.....but only had lunch there. The pool did look quite nice....but it was still prime time and very expensive. Also.....when on SXM....i don't want to be spending a day by a pool.....I can do that every day back here in Florida...i can also do a beach if i wanted to also........BUT, on Saint Martin I want to spend the day at a beach...with that beautiful crystal blue water!!! The lunch we had at the Loterie Farm was one of the best lunches ever!!!!! The location beautiful....and the service Excellent. We will go back again next year for lunch.

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/08/2015 12:59 AM

OK, thanks. I have always enjoyed the food at Loterie Farms, just wasn't sure about spending the money for the pool..
Posted By: pl3

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/08/2015 01:02 AM

where are the monkeys???

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/08/2015 11:24 AM

Follow their hiking trail which runs along side the zip lines for a short 5 minute walk under the mango trees and you will be in planet of the apes. Early in the morning and latter afternoon when the pool music is lowered, you may seen the monkeys from the pool area.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/08/2015 11:28 AM

mahokid said:
when the pool music is lowered

Is a day there relaxing? Such as, after lunch and drinks, would it be possible to doze off......or is the music loud and blaring?

Re: Lotterie Farm Review M&Ms - 09/08/2015 12:15 PM

That's what I wondering, when he said that.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline