TravelTalkOnline

Brice massage

Posted By: mas15

Brice massage - 02/13/2015 04:07 PM

Does anyone know how to contact Brice. He used to work for Gabe at Sxm massage service I believe it was called and would come to your Villa. He gave my wife a fantastic sensuous massage and was a very nice, clean cut gentleman.
Posted By: crazycajun

Re: Brice massage - 02/13/2015 04:38 PM

Don't know about Brice but try Brian at A Touch of Handz is excellent. My wife enjoyed it immensely!
http://atouchofhandz.com/

Re: Brice massage - 02/15/2015 04:18 PM

We scheduled with Gabe at the other place and he subcontracted Brian but the wife wasn't feeling it. Also brought a rough looking female along for me no way. Anyone have a better suggestion? Thanks!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Brice massage - 02/15/2015 04:26 PM

Sorry, the wife wasn't feeling what? I had a massage from Brian and was very satisfied, but I wasn't looking for 'sensual'. He was very professional. I know he has a female masseuse affiliated with him, but I didn't see her. But again, I don't understand what their looks have to do with it? Based on your response in the other thread, I guess maybe I understand now that your priorities are different than mine.

Re: Brice massage - 02/16/2015 03:17 PM

Glad you enjoyed Brian. I prefer a female, the wife either. But we were interested in a sensual massage. I guess what ever floats your boat. It is a vacation!! If looks arent important to you thats great with a sensual massage looks and cleanliness are very important to us.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline