TravelTalkOnline

Daniel's Restaurant

Posted By: bonsie

Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 04:32 PM

We are planning our next trip which will be in a few months and I was wondering if anyone has had this same experience at Daniel's that we had on our last trip. My wife and I entered Daniel's for an early dinner. Not one person was seated on left which is a very nice dinner setting. The waitress took us to a table for two and I ask if we could sit at the table next (for 4)to the one she gave us and she said very sharply said " No, you are two, not four". And she held her ground and I said but, there is not one person here having dinner. She would not change her mind so, we walked out. Just wondering anyone else has had this problem or has Daniel's changed their policy.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 05:19 PM

where is Daniel's?

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 05:32 PM

It is the night time name for dinner at Busby's on Dawn Beach
Posted By: SXMWendell

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 05:33 PM

Busby's by day, Daniel's by the Sea at night. Dawn beach

SXM??? Wendell
Posted By: Janma

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 05:59 PM

We've never had a problem there. We have often sat at a table for 4 and it is just the 2 of us. Always found the staff very friendly. Maybe she was just having a bad day.
Posted By: kish

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 06:44 PM

Never had a problem and we have sometimes been seated at a table for 4 when we are only 2. Love the food there, but I will get into trouble with some on this board as they have very different opinions on this restaurant. Go try it again, if you don't find it to your liking then cross it off your list.

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/25/2015 06:59 PM

Thanks for your experience. I thought something was wrong. Maybe she did have a bad day and we will give it another try.
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: Daniel's Restaurant - 02/26/2015 01:28 AM

No problem in January and had an excellent meal. Service was very good and we had a great night, especially since we were staying at Oyster Bay and I could have an extra drink before the walk home! Honestly, I sometimes don't understand the bad rap this place gets.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline