TravelTalkOnline

??? ABOUT THE ATRIUM RESORT

Posted By: JIMMYCRACKCORN

??? ABOUT THE ATRIUM RESORT - 02/27/2015 02:39 PM

Does anyone know if they have wifi in every room and if they do is there a charge? Thinking of staying there in November.
Also how is this resort?
Posted By: Todd

Re: ??? ABOUT THE ATRIUM RESORT - 02/27/2015 04:45 PM

I am staying there in November as well, and they do have wifi at the resort but the wifi barely gets service to the rooms. The closer you are to the front door the better. We used to bring a CAT 5 to plug our laptop into but did not the last time. Note we have not been there since I think 2013. We like the place, the location is fantastic and rarely have parking issues. The kitchens are nice, the balcony is good sized and the rooms are nice especially the ones that have been redone which may be all of them by now. Wifi is free as well, an added bonus.

Cheers,
T
Posted By: SXMSAMMY

Re: ??? ABOUT THE ATRIUM RESORT - 02/27/2015 09:13 PM

There is no charge for the wifi and it is on the weak side for strength. The closer you have your laptop to the center of the building, the stronger the signal. They also have a room setup with a couple of desktops and a printer that you can use, but they ask they you limit your time on them for consideration of other guests. I suppose if there was no demand when we you went to use them, they would allow you to stay online longer. The Green House next door does have wifi, and they will give you the password if you ask them for it.
Posted By: thewaterfront

Re: ??? ABOUT THE ATRIUM RESORT - 02/28/2015 02:46 AM

ditto week signal, a booster is available from the front desk. slight improvement.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline