TravelTalkOnline

Photo fun

Posted By: hortack1

Photo fun - 03/27/2015 02:05 AM

So I'd like to take some photos of my wife sans suit, but orient seems to have a strict no camera policy, thoughts?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 02:10 AM

Take them at home or in your own private place. My god that's a question only you could answer. Go to another private beach and have at it. Sunset at Cupcoy, etc, you pick.
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 02:17 AM

Get up early one morning before the beach gets crowded. Have her stand near the water, and you stand so that you are pointing the camera at her with Tintamarre in the background, making sure NO ONE else can even think you are trying to include them in your photo. You can also ask the Club O Security guard to take the photo of her with your camera, that way he can be sure no one else is in the photo. Don't wait til noon time to try it. Other than that, can't help you.
Posted By: joyonthebeach

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 03:00 AM

Early morning, late afternoon tends to work as long as you're not invading anyone else's privacy.

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 03:37 AM

Thanks for the tips. Scubaman, no offense meant. No looking for "those" type of pictures. Something more or less like obn mentioned.
We have an oil print from our honeymoon that is simply a sarong woman on the coast that resembles my wife. Just looking to recreate. My apologies if my question came off crass.
Posted By: rkitek

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 11:50 AM

I took pictures on Club O beach every morning of the sunrise and my wife. Not too many people are around at 5:30.
Posted By: Durathror

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 11:52 AM

rkitek said:
I took pictures on Club O beach every morning of the sunrise and my wife. Not too many people are around at 5:30.

This is an annual tradition for my wife and I as well.
Posted By: joyfully

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 02:16 PM

Hortack: PM sent. Click your blinking envelope.
Posted By: rusticchisler

Re: Photo fun - 03/27/2015 10:57 PM

Early morning at Club O beach, just run it by the gentleman who will be posted at/near the Perch bar, shouldn't be a problem. As others have said, just be sure no one else is within range of the lens.
Posted By: Joecool

Re: Photo fun - 03/28/2015 01:34 AM

Etequitte rules to taking photos on the beach, make sure no one else is in your camera's line of sight. What type of pictures you choose to take on Orient are your business as long as it is not offensive to others personal space. Early morning or late afternoon, should be okay. Indoors or out, as long as you enjoy yourselves. Nothing crass about what you two enjoy. Go and enjoy keeping the nudist etiquette rule to taking photos in mind. Sent you a PM.
Posted By: eng3dr

Re: Photo fun - 03/28/2015 12:03 PM

Just go to Cupecoy, the cliffs will make a nice background.

Re: Photo fun - 03/28/2015 01:00 PM

Thanks joe
Posted By: PKwx

Re: Photo fun - 03/30/2015 12:28 AM

Also no problem anytime of day if you walk onto the point on the south end of Orient. Just make sure you have some good footwear as some rocks out there are sharp. Have gotten some great photos on the point looking back onto Orient Beach. Also many folks take photos at the Club O sign...the only problem is you are in telephoto shot range of the paparazzi at Padros. But for the best photos the lighting is best at the end of the day around 4 PM before the sun sets over the mountains.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline