TravelTalkOnline

royal palm beach resort

Posted By: traveller

royal palm beach resort - 06/04/2015 04:45 PM

anyone have any information on how the homeowner association
went yesterday
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/05/2015 02:07 PM

We had ours yesterday for the Flamingo. Went well but missed the last 45 min to fly home.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/06/2015 08:28 PM

Would you please be kind enough to tell us what they discussed? We are owners at the Royal Palm. Thanks.

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/06/2015 09:07 PM

It was all specific to the Flamingo. Just talked about what the next improvements are slated in the future and what has been completed at the Flamingo. Lots of specific questions answered to clarify the new reservation process for fixed week owners to internally trade their week within the resort.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/07/2015 10:25 AM

Thanks for your info. Is there anyone who owns at the Royal Palm able to tell us what happened at the Royal Palm meeting?
Did they have the same agenda for the RP meeting as well?

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/08/2015 07:00 PM

The Queen Of St Maarten attended that meeting. Might want to contact her. She is off island now but went to the meeting.
Posted By: plequerre

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/08/2015 07:26 PM

SXMScubaman said:
It was all specific to the Flamingo. Just talked about what the next improvements are slated in the future and what has been completed at the Flamingo. Lots of specific questions answered to clarify the new reservation process for fixed week owners to internally trade their week within the resort.

I'd like to know more about this reservation process for fixed week owners @ Flamingo. Could you please PM me with some info or point me to the place where I can find it?
Thanks.

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/08/2015 08:15 PM

I PM'd you.
Posted By: plequerre

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/08/2015 08:34 PM

Got it. Thanks a lot!
Posted By: WWII

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/10/2015 03:50 PM

If you subscribe to this:
http://sxm-timesharenews.com/

You will get newsletters on the goings on at RP and Flamingo.
Posted By: ktziff

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/10/2015 07:03 PM

Arriving at RP tomorrow for 9 days. Anything I should know regarding room requests, etc? Do certain buildings have a better view than others? Thanks all.
Posted By: horncusker

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/11/2015 11:06 PM

Jumping on to ktziff's post - just a general question

Does each 1 BR have a bed and a sofa bed?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/12/2015 12:00 AM

Royal Palm is all ONE building. There are two sides of the building, but the view is basically the same. Most people would say that the view higher up is a bit better, but the view is only 'bad' from the bottom floor in that there are some bushes in the way. But if you're on the bottom floor, you can walk straight out, so that's a trade-off.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/12/2015 12:01 AM

Never been in a one BR, as there are very few of them, but all the units at RP have a SOFA, not sure whether they are all sofabeds or not.
Posted By: horncusker

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/12/2015 12:11 AM

Thanks Carol!
Posted By: Nowhatched

Re: royal palm beach resort - 06/12/2015 12:39 AM

All the sofa's are pull out beds. We've let the teenagers sleep on them many times. Not super comfortable but we always motivate them to get a job, grow up, save your money and buy your own unit! Then you can sleep in one of the big Beds!
BTW, they also have cots available for rent per night. We had to do that once when one of the kids was sick. Worked out fine!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline