TravelTalkOnline

Atrium question

Posted By: BarbaraHD

Atrium question - 06/07/2015 03:43 PM

we will be staying at The Atrium in June. Confirmation says full kitchen. Does that include a full stove with an oven? Any other suggestions or advice about staying there? It is our first time there. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Atrium question - 06/07/2015 03:54 PM

Yes, full stove and oven in a full kitchen.Spacious units in a great area of Simpson Bay close to everything in the area.
Posted By: sxmojo

Re: Atrium question - 06/09/2015 12:15 AM

We were happy with our stay at the Atrium a few years back. It's convenient to many restaurants and bars. Yes, full kitchen. Go to Jeanie at Shop n Drop and she can stock your groceries before you arrive!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Atrium question - 06/09/2015 12:41 AM

Atrium is a short walking distance from a full size grocery store called Market Garden. It's on the corner as you turn to the Atrium. Very convenient.
Posted By: truant2

Re: Atrium question - 06/09/2015 02:53 PM

Studios do not have full kitchens, but all other units do. Most of the units have been refurbished nicely. The building was originally designed to be apartments, so very spacious units.
Posted By: mort

Re: Atrium question - 06/09/2015 06:04 PM

Studios I have stayed in at the Atrium have stove,oven, refrigerator,dishwasher and microwave.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Atrium question - 06/09/2015 06:32 PM

truant--mort's description sounds like a full kitchen to me. What's missing?
Posted By: truant2

Re: Atrium question - 06/10/2015 01:08 PM

Unless they've changed things with the upgrades, the studio had only an under counter refrigerator, stove top and no oven, and no dish washer. I haven't seen the studios since they've upgraded the units.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Atrium question - 06/10/2015 01:11 PM

dunno, but mort says her units had basically a full kitchen, and in any event, the OP's confirmation says that she has a full kitchen. I think her question was whether the unit has an oven...
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline