TravelTalkOnline

Live music---on the beach?

Posted By: M3se5

Live music---on the beach? - 07/05/2015 02:09 PM

Hi everyone. I know this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find the thread. We will be on SXM in a week. Any suggestions for live music, preferably on the beach?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Live music---on the beach? - 07/05/2015 03:03 PM

A couple nights a week, Karakter has live music. We went while on island and enjoyed a mix of music on a Friday night, which is ostensibly their jazz night. Be aware though that the parking situation is BAD. Be very careful where you park there, in order to not get parked in.

Otherwise, as far as on the BEACH, LaBamba has 70's, 80's, stuff on Sunday nights, sometimes Sunset has music, but I'm not sure what nights. Calmos Cafe in Grand Case also has live music some nights.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Live music---on the beach? - 07/05/2015 05:50 PM

pedros has live music on sunday afternoons..
Posted By: MarcG

Re: Live music---on the beach? - 07/05/2015 07:47 PM

Nô music at Pedro's today. Actually, never seen the non Club O side of the beach that quiet. No music anywhere and very little amount of people
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Live music---on the beach? - 07/05/2015 09:23 PM

No idea why Pedro's was quiet, but with all the other restaurants gone there for a while, it's pretty logical that the beach beyond Pedro's was quiet.
Posted By: JoeandLori

Re: Live music---on the beach? - 07/06/2015 12:32 AM

[quote]Carol_Hill said:
A couple nights a week, Karakter has live music. We went while on island and enjoyed a mix of music on a Friday night, which is ostensibly their jazz night. Be aware though that the parking situation is BAD. Be very careful where you park there, in order to not get parked in.

Karakter has live music Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday is jazz & soul singer, Saturday has different themes and my favorite, Sunday, has an absolutely outstanding band from Venezuela. All start around 7-8 PM.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline