TravelTalkOnline

Returning after 10 years

Posted By: StephKY

Returning after 10 years - 07/27/2015 08:37 PM

My husband and I are returning for the first time in 10 yrs. We are bringing our 12 yr. old son and the grandmothers this time. We anticipate a low key trip staying at the Divi Little Bay again through RCI transfer. What is the best way to request adjoining units at Divi?

Since we are traveling over the Thanksgiving holiday, I would like to find my Christmas gift on island. We had a great experience with DK Gems in the past and I would like to upgrade an eternity band I purchased in Aruba 2 yrs ago. Would having the "appraisal certificate" from the original purchase make a difference to DK Gems?

Thanks for any insight!
Steph
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Returning after 10 years - 07/27/2015 08:50 PM

Welcome to TTOL! It is nice to hear you are going to have a return visit to this wonderful island with your family.Since you are doing an exchange at Divi, the units may not be adjoining, but you could always make that request and if they are available, they will probably try to accommodate you.

It never hurts to bring your appraisal papers with you to DK Gems. They will appraise the jewellery and assign a price to your item which may vary from the appraisal of another jeweller, but they are very fair and will definitely try to make you happy.
Posted By: PreK176

Re: Returning after 10 years - 07/28/2015 02:45 PM

We love DK and I have upgraded many items that were purchased through them! Good luck with your trip!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline