TravelTalkOnline

construction progress

Posted By: jeepers

construction progress - 08/18/2015 01:05 AM

I got an email from our friend on the island who says work is underway to be completed December on orient beach.
Posted By: mikeandsandy

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 01:59 PM

Strange, there are no posts or pictures lately on this forum. A number of members have been on the island lately, but no new reports. What's up?
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 02:46 PM

Don't know. I can't remember who right now, but someone said their daughter was coming home approximately yesterday and they would be posting some pics or sending me some.
Posted By: madg1108

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 04:14 PM

My daughter and son in law came home last night. They have some pictures and some video which I will Email to you,Carol,when he comes home from work this evening,and you can post them.

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 04:22 PM

Great! I'm not sure about how I can post the video, but the pictures are no problem. If possible, could you also ask them for their verbal impressions?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 04:32 PM

If they have their video on a site like their photos you should be able to post the link to that. Videos have a link just like photos. You could copy and paste the link to this site.

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 04:34 PM

I just assumed that the video was not online somewhere, which could be a bad assumption.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: construction progress - 08/18/2015 05:02 PM

Sometimes people use YouTube and you just have to copy the link to post. Hope when she sends it to you it's easy to post. Good luck.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline