TravelTalkOnline

Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill

Posted By: singbeach

Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/02/2015 05:03 PM

Any knowledge/comments? Came across, looks very nice. I wonder if easy to get in/out of ocean water, or rocky/ledge?? Or, if walkable to Sunset/Maho areas?
Thanks!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/02/2015 05:15 PM

I can't remember if we've been inside that particular villa or not, but we toured several in that area. The beach at Burgeaux Bay isn't the greatest, pretty rocky.
Posted By: johnhill

Re: Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/02/2015 06:34 PM

We stayed up on the hill not far from the location you are asking about-yes we walked to Sunset, Maho and Karakters. There was quite a bit of seaweed and rocks closest to the point. The walk back was difficult as it was uphill to our unit. We walked down the beach and frequently swam near Beach Side Villas and that area was kept clean. You will probably need a car if you plan on shopping etc. Enjoy!

Re: Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/02/2015 09:41 PM

As I suspected Carol, thanks...you just can't beat the beach at BSV.... I was just trying to find a larger dining area in/out on deck, etc. with that superb beach also!

Re: Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/03/2015 01:45 PM

Carol, LA Siesta Residences, 13 units, near bridge on Simpson, do you know how beach is there? Can't remember if I ever walked past this one...? Thank you!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Villa Faja Lobe in Beacon Hill - 10/03/2015 05:29 PM

Not real familiar with LaSiesta, although I know I have been by there. I think the beach there is OK, but it could come and go..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline