TravelTalkOnline

Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay

Posted By: kim

Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/09/2015 01:00 PM

Does anyone have recent - last 24/48 hours of pictures of these beaches? Saw some pics from last week of the boulders - no sand. I'm aware the sand comes and goes and changes daily. Wondering how it looks currently

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/11/2015 03:10 PM

Anyone?????
Posted By: BarMer

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/12/2015 03:18 PM

I'm wondering too. I saw last weeks pictures and we are arriving at La Plage on Sunday, and knowing how quickly the beach can change would love to see some sand.

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/13/2015 09:33 PM

I get there tomorrow. I will try to post some!! We leave Sunday.
Posted By: pasnyder

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/14/2015 11:28 AM

Try the webcam:
http://sunsetsxm.com/index.php/webcam

Pauline
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/14/2015 12:12 PM

Pauline--was the webcam active when you posted the link, as it's not working right now, and I did not think that the webcam at Sunset had been active for a while.
Posted By: SXMSAMMY

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/14/2015 01:17 PM

That webcam has been down for a while, and I think they shut it off seasonally....jmho
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Royal Islander Beach/Maho Bay - 10/14/2015 01:32 PM

Carol_Hill said:
Pauline--was the webcam active when you posted the link, as it's not working right now, and I did not think that the webcam at Sunset had been active for a while.

If I could offer a suggestion for future postings. We want all to participate but before making a post that includes a link, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE LINK WORKS OR IS CURRENT.

There was an incident just a week or so ago regarding the email address for the manager of a resort. In an effort to help, the email address given was for a manager no longer there.

Things can change quickly so it is best to double-check any link or information for current accuracy.

Thanks!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline