TravelTalkOnline

boardwalk

Posted By: RonDon

boardwalk - 10/18/2015 11:00 PM

Just looked at the port web cam and was surprised to see a good number of people walking on the boardwalk. I wouldn't at this time of evening in the dark. I guess they don't read crime posts.
Posted By: Barbara

Re: boardwalk - 10/18/2015 11:24 PM

what? are you kidding? the boardwalk is very popular at night on the weekends.. few crimes there. people live here and its a nice place to take the family and enjoy
Posted By: RonDon

Re: boardwalk - 10/18/2015 11:32 PM

Good to hear that Barbara. Can't convince hubby of that since he read about the tourist couple that was stabbed on the boardwalk a few years back. But maybe it was because the night we dined at Pasaangraahan there was a robbery at the jewelry store across the street. It happened as we walked by to get to our car which was parked at Salt Pond. We haven't been into P'burg since.

I'll make sure he reads what you've posted. As a local your words mean a lot.
Posted By: Barbara

Re: boardwalk - 10/18/2015 11:47 PM

crime happens everywhere unfortunately but on the weekends the locals really enjoy the boardwlk
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: boardwalk - 10/18/2015 11:56 PM

We've gone in to the boardwalk a number of times when there were activities going on and it is great! I'm glad to see that Phillipsburg is taking advantage of this venue! Very safe parking at Bobby's Marina and good walking from there.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline