TravelTalkOnline

C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island)

Posted By: SXMCO12

C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/03/2015 05:20 PM

Can anyone recommend a clothing optional tour operator our of Simpson Bay, Grand Case, etc? We have done Peggy and Paul several times and really enjoyed it. However we are staying in Terres Basses and were hoping for something that departed much closer than Oyster Pond or Orient. Catamaran or speed boat-no preference. Not looking to do a private charter.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/03/2015 05:29 PM

As far as I know, the only c/o tour operators who do REGULAR trips are Peggy and Paul (or whatever they call it now) and Tiko Tiko. Some other people, like Celine, will do c/o tours, but I think only if you happen to get lucky and someone else has specifically requested one. Otherwise, you would be looking at a private charter.
Posted By: Butch_n_Kelly

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/08/2015 04:25 PM

Check with Capt. Neil of the Celine, I have booked c/o trips with him
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/08/2015 04:55 PM

Celine's Friday Fun Sail is clothing optional, but not everyone goes nude. Last time I did it I was the only one but I didn't care.

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/08/2015 07:14 PM

I did exchange emails with Neil. He said 10 folks and he would do it. I have 6. He did not mention Friday being C/O. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/08/2015 07:44 PM

If Neil didn't mentioned Fridays being c/o, you need to confirm that with him, especially since you specifically asked about c/o.

Re: C/O Optional Boat Tour (West Side of Island) - 11/09/2015 02:46 PM

Agreed. Probably going to do Paul's trip to St Barth at the end of the day. It falls on a day with 3 ships in port and we are traveling with some SXM newbies. I figure a Paul trip is something they must experience.

Thanks all.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline