TravelTalkOnline

Flamingo Beach Resort

Posted By: dennis623

Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/03/2015 05:44 PM

Has anyone stayed at this resort recently........We stayed there last April and were satisfied, but, the check in. due to ongoing renovations, was a 2 hour nightmare......Does anyone know if the new lobby is up and running and check-in is back to normal?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/03/2015 06:04 PM

If was completed before we got there this last May. They had a grand opening ceremony for it while we were there. It's beautifully done.
Posted By: Chicki

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/03/2015 06:04 PM

We stay at the RP. Friends asked us to check out The Flamingo (it's nearby) and take pics because they were considering staying there in March, 2016. So we checked out the place in July. The lobby looked new to me. I did not see any construction. It looks like a lovely resort. Hope that helps.
Posted By: jerber160

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/03/2015 09:57 PM

SXMScubaman said:
If was completed before we got there this last May. They had a grand opening ceremony for it while we were there. It's beautifully done.
do you think? I liked the old mosaic behind the desk a lot more.
Posted By: horncusker

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/04/2015 01:51 AM

Stayed there a week ago - check in was a breeze - we managed to dodge the "welcome orientation" and went right to the pool to wait for our room to become available. We got to the resort at 2pm, check in is at 4pm...maybe that is why people say it takes a long time...but you can just change, stow your bags in their locked closet, and visit the pool/beach...

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/04/2015 02:31 PM

Thanks for the info.....we found that as long as you get that ocean view this place is great

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/04/2015 02:32 PM

Thank you for your reply......We think it's great too...

Re: Flamingo Beach Resort - 11/04/2015 02:33 PM

Thanks you for your input......
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline