TravelTalkOnline

Karakter Update

Posted By: ruralcarrier

Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 11:13 AM

From the Daily Herald.

Update
Posted By: january

Re: Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 10:17 PM

Moe's Snack Shop has bitterballen just as good as Karacter and fun people who run the place. They also have plenty of other types of snacks that are delicious. We order a bunch of different kinds and share. So the more people you bring with you the greater the diversity of flavors to enjoy.
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 10:20 PM

Where is Mo's?
Posted By: january

Re: Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 10:34 PM

Tim
Moe's is in Madam's Estate. Start up the hill on A.T. Illidge Rd. after making the left turn at the gas station on the corner. Go past the supermarket (I can't remember its name, but it is a big one.) making a right as soon as you pass it, then an immediate left and go about 100 feet and it will be on your left sandwiched between a couple of bars. All of these places will be filled with Dutch national but do not fret, they all speak excellent English.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 11:00 PM

The only time I had bitterballen, I didn't like it. Regardless, the appeal of Karakter has traditionally been the location on the beach, coupled with good food.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Karakter Update - 01/25/2016 11:32 PM

With your wine and food serve to you on the beach with actual wine glasses and plates. Makes for a nice touch.
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Karakter Update - 01/26/2016 12:16 AM

I have it every time I go there. I guess I've eaten mouse poop on occasion. Didn't notice.
Posted By: sxmmm1987

Re: Karakter Update - 01/26/2016 09:11 PM

Karakter's was expected to open today at 5. Good luck to them. Now it's Mary's Boon's turn for it's kitchen to be closed. Health Dept is hitting Simpson Bay
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline