TravelTalkOnline

AAA car rental. Email

Posted By: jollymonsrv

AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 12:46 AM

Anyone on island having internet problems,?? Can't connect with Alain by email on caribserve
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 01:06 AM

Did you go to the sponsors page to make sure you have his current email? I think I used tripaaa@caribserve.net for my recent rental.
Posted By: Nowhatched

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 01:32 AM

I had no problems last week!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 01:40 AM

As has been reported here several times, many internet providers block email from caribserve. Suggest you check your spam filter and if there is nothing there, try to call them.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 12:26 PM

This was the first year I didn't have an issue with getting a response. Three contacts and all were responded to promptly (although one did go to spam)
Posted By: Mikel

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 04:23 PM

I was told this morning that he is currently in Guadeloupe but I do not know for how long.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 05:44 PM

Alain was having problems with his back when we were there in November and December, but Myra was handling things at the office, and I'm sure she still is. Perhaps a phone call would be the best way to reach AAA if Alain is, in fact, off island.
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: AAA car rental. Email - 02/02/2016 10:07 PM

Actually, when I spoke with Alain a week or so ago he did mention that he was going to Guadeloupe for a medical procedure. I'm sure that Myra is taking care of the business in his absence and you can get the same great service!

We wish him well and hope for a speedy recovery.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline