TravelTalkOnline

Moomba Restaurant??

Posted By: ruralcarrier

Moomba Restaurant?? - 02/29/2016 11:19 PM

Any recent reviews?? Thanks.
Posted By: billy3

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 02/29/2016 11:57 PM

been there twice in 2 weeks and loved it. Many unique tapas items and a regular meny. Priced reasonally.
Posted By: Ellen777

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 03/01/2016 12:09 AM

Chef was the chef at Straw Hat Anguilla, moved over there with his wife. He is a great guy - Chef Nick.
A regular on the AXA forum said they went there on the way home and loved it.
Ellen
Posted By: Birdwatcher

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 03/01/2016 12:13 AM

They combined with Sopranos so there's also pizza on the menu. The Caribbean lobster rolls were a great hit.
Posted By: marybeth

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 03/02/2016 12:51 AM

Don & I really enjoyed Moomba for the past 2 years for both the tapas menu & their dinner menu. We haven't made it there yet this year so I don't have anything real recent to share with you. It looks as if their menu has changed a bit since last year. We liked it enough to try to make it back there again, but that might not happen since we're trying to break out of our rut & try new restaurants. If you go, let me know what you think.
Posted By: Angelface

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 03/07/2016 12:48 AM

I went in January, and it was AMAZING. Full disclosure, I am a big fan of Chef Nick and regularly ate at Straw Hat in AXA when he was the chef there. My hubs and I absolutely loved everything about our meal (and then enjoyed depositing some money across the street when we were done). Nick and his wife are doing good things there. I encourage everyone to check it out!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Moomba Restaurant?? - 03/07/2016 10:26 AM

We did eat there and found it very good.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline