TravelTalkOnline

Car rental at Club Orient

Posted By: RobT

Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 06:14 PM

Is it possible to rent a car at Club Orient and return it to the airport? We are going to spend a few days there next week and while we are staying with a friend on the island.
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 06:59 PM

Some options
You could book a car to have it delivered to you and returned while at Orient. Go home day you could take a cab to the airport
or
Again book a car to have it delivered to you at Orient. AAA has dropped off a car for us in Orient Village [I've heard Automax will also, but not confirmed]
AAA has their office near the airport, you could return to their office and they would take you back to the airport
J&B
Posted By: RobT

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 09:39 PM

I thought there was a car rental agency that would drop off a car at Club Orient. We want to pick it up on our last day at CO. We will be staying with a friend in Marigot for another week, and would drop the car off at the airport. I have learned that we do not really need a car at CO.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 09:47 PM

There are car rental agencies at the Grand Case airport. We have rented from one called NONO. They dropped off at hotel in Grand Case then picked it up and took us to the airport. There are more than a few on the French side.
Posted By: NakedAsAJaybird

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 10:36 PM

You can email Club Orient or ask them via FB about a car rental out of there. I know they do it, but just don't know the Agency. I think it might be Hertz, but don't quote me. Are you sure you won't need a car at Club O? I guess some people do that, but not many places you can go after dark, except Papaguyos. Not a bad thing, but there is just so much more of the Island to see. Either way, you'll have a great time.
Posted By: sneakers5

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 10:50 PM

Hertz rents cars from the office at Club O. We rented from them once and they took us to the airport for free.
Posted By: Sun4MnM

Re: Car rental at Club Orient - 05/09/2016 11:07 PM

Probably since its Hertz, and they bring the cars over to Club O from the main Hertz office by the airport. The first time we rented from Hertz at Club O, they actually had the car reserved and waiting for us at the airport. After realizing their error, they immediately brought our rental over to Club O. Go to the Club O web site and look for the Hertz contact info.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline