TravelTalkOnline

Algeria / Old Caravanserai

Posted By: dkwolos

Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 04:47 PM

So any new input on this complex, I know it has gone through its legal problems. We are set to be staying in the complex closest to sunset beach bar and grill and we are just looking to see any insight? Also, any idea of Marty's Bar, any happy hour!
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 07:37 PM

If you know that it has gone through it's legal problems then you must have inside information not available to many people. Last I read, the judge has again delayed the proceedings initiated by TOCA, a former timeshare owners group.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 07:42 PM

I think he meant that he knew that have been legal problems, not necessarily that they were concluded.

Hopefully someone has some information regarding his question. From all accounts, Alegria has been a ghost town for many months, with not many guests staying there.

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 07:42 PM

Im just getting info from the couple we are renting from, I thought I could get more info on here but maybe not

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 07:43 PM

A couple you are renting from? The timeshare owners had their contracts annulled. Are you renting in the wholly owned building?

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 08:02 PM

the wholly owned building, condo A

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 08:19 PM

OK, hopefully someone here has some info for you.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/19/2016 08:47 PM

Marty's bar is still open; not sure when happy hour is.
Posted By: PreK176

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/20/2016 02:38 PM

Not sure when HH is at Marty's but every hour is special! Especially the rum punch! Who is running the bar while he is out of town Georgia?
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/20/2016 03:48 PM

I don't know the fellow's name, but he hired someone a while ago to take care of the Dream Bar, while he concentrated more on the restaurant. At least that's how I understood what he posted on Facebook.
Posted By: DavidinChelseaMA

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/21/2016 12:24 PM

Where exactly is Marty's? Do you walk through that opening entrance to the left of the Sunset Bar and Grill?
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: Algeria / Old Caravanserai - 08/21/2016 02:50 PM

We walk straight through the hotel lobby to their pool. Marty's is at the pool.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline