TravelTalkOnline

timeshare rental thru gta holidays

Posted By: Dougtheguide

timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 05:44 PM

I found a timeshare sale/rental site and tried to rent a timeshare at Oyster Bay Beach resort. The person handling the rental was affiliated with or worked with GTA Holidays. Has anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it? The gentleman said we could get a unit and promised to get back to me with voucher numbers but never has. Just wondering if it is some sort of scam. He said his firm was some sort of travel wholesaler.
Posted By: Dougtheguide

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 05:46 PM

the site I found this on was vacationtimesharerentals.com
Posted By: mahokid

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 06:02 PM

Have not used this company, but have used a similar company affiliated with skyauction.com
You use your voucher to cash in on a timeshare.
Just stayed at Simpson Bay Resort for a week in a one bedroom for $419.00 which was a $100 upgrade than a studio.
Can recommend skyauction, but make sure want you want is available first. Usually offer mostly off season and last minute. Since we travel in August, we had good luck.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 07:40 PM

The gentleman said we could get a unit and promised to get back to me with voucher numbers but never has.

This would be enough to make me look elsewhere.
Posted By: Bobcat

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 07:51 PM

I recommend Endless Vacation Rentals an affiliate of RCI and part of Wyndham World Wide for timeshare rentals and if you belong to AARP a 25% discount is available on many rentals.
==================
Endless VacationRentals

We have used them over the years for rentals on Sint Maarten, Aruba and Florida.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/14/2016 09:26 PM

I certainly hope the OP didn't lose any up front money. That would be terrible.
Posted By: SXMNorm

Re: timeshare rental thru gta holidays - 09/15/2016 12:27 PM

When were you trying to go to OBBR? Booking there, January to April, is almost impossible unless you own a unit or know someone who has already reserved a unit and can't use it.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline