TravelTalkOnline

Weather

Posted By: funsue

Weather - 10/27/2016 02:23 AM

I've been checking the weather for the month of November and it looks like all rain. Can anyone tell me how the weather has been? My son getting married in November!
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Weather - 10/27/2016 02:37 AM

It always shows rain. Chances are there will be a shower on the island somewhere. The chances of it being over your head are probably slim. BTW it is usually the same forecast whenever you look at it year round. No worries unless it is an organized storm.
Posted By: bdeeley

On his wedding day it will rain, but it should still be a great day.
Posted By: ChunkyDunkin

Been here since Oct 5. Forecast each day has almost always been rain. Well, it rains somewhere on the island almost every day. We have yet to have anything other than minor temporary showers, usually lite, during the day. Some showers at night. Last week was exceptionally fine for this time of year, French east side of the island.
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Weather - 10/27/2016 02:41 AM

Call the wedding planner and order umbrellas, ponchos, a tent and rain boots in the official colors and personalized. Then you will insured that it won't rain and you will only be out another couple of grand.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Weather - 10/27/2016 11:36 AM

We usually go in March and every day rain is predicted. And it does rain daily---or I should say nightly. In the morning I like to sit on lanai with coffee and daily the shower comes but goes quickly. Except one time it did rain all day.

So if the wedding is not at 7am should be okay.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline