TravelTalkOnline

2017 SXM Calendar

Posted By: mstngal

2017 SXM Calendar - 11/09/2016 12:43 PM

Our visit to SXM is normally late Nov, early Dec. I always buy the annual SXM calendar (with the great pics) at any of the Shipwreck shops on the island. We have postponed our visit to late April, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if I can have 1 calendar shipped to me. Their website doesn't work for me. In addition, I emailed someone at their corporate, but never heard back. Alot of work for 1 calendar, but I would really love to have one!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: 2017 SXM Calendar - 11/09/2016 12:56 PM

I would suggest networking with someone from here that perhaps lives near you and would be able to pick one up for you. It would be a lot easier to mail one once it was in the states versus shipping one from the island. I would offer but I will not be there until March.
Posted By: mstngal

Re: 2017 SXM Calendar - 11/09/2016 01:05 PM

That is so kind of you, thank you for offering! And it is a great idea. If anyone reading this has any interest in helping me out, I am located in Fort Myers, FL and will make sure I take care of you!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: 2017 SXM Calendar - 11/09/2016 01:24 PM

Things like this have worked with others in the past and there is no reason it shouldn't work this time. Good luck.
Posted By: JohnInAL

Re: 2017 SXM Calendar - 11/09/2016 01:31 PM

I am on island now and always get a calendar also. I'll pick up 2 and send you one. Just pm my your mailing info.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline