TravelTalkOnline

Tonic Water Selection

Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Tonic Water Selection - 12/30/2016 09:52 PM

Just wondering if anyone has found any of the "higher-end" tonic waters available on the island? I've been trying some new tonic waters in my mixed drinks and thought it might be interesting to see what is available on the island. I'm thinking of maybe "Q", Fever-Tree or something similar.
Posted By: Bluesfan

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 03:37 AM

I have only found Canada Dry or Schwepps. But you never know what might show up from year to year. I finally settled on Dark n Stormy--black rum and ginger beer.
Posted By: Eric_Hill

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 01:23 PM

Do not remember seeing anything besides the Canda Dry and Schwepps either. Normally get the Schwepps Indian tonic. Maybe at the Super U they had some other choices, seem to remember buying some there last trip but do not remember the specifics.
Posted By: pat

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 02:07 PM

If she sees this, perhaps Jeannie of Shop and Drop fame will chime in. If there's anyone who might know the answer, I'm betting she would since she's in and out of virtually all the major stores on the island constantly.
Posted By: moxie

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 05:54 PM

Same for us - Schweppes & Canada Dry
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 06:34 PM

Thanks all...that's what I've been using the past many years but thought maybe there was something different available and I just didn't recognize it. Not a big deal and I appreciate the responses.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 12/31/2016 06:44 PM

I don't really drink tonic myself, as I think it's too bitter. They do usually have Polar at Grande Marche, usually cheaper than Schweppe's...
Posted By: jeannie239

Re: Tonic Water Selection - 01/04/2017 12:07 PM

Yes indeed other than the canada dry only other one I have seen is polar... How ever I will keep an eye out as I am shopping and keep you posted

Thanks
Jeannie
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline