TravelTalkOnline

Night Life

Posted By: SandS

Night Life - 01/08/2017 12:57 AM

Our niece, (27) and three friends, is returning to St. Maarten for the first time sine she was a child. We need suggestions for a few lively bars or clubs. We stay at SBR so are only familiar with The Red Piano. Have heard that Bliss and the Hooka Bar are closed. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Night Life - 01/08/2017 01:50 AM

Tantra Disco at Maho , Soggy Dollar in Simpson Bay and Sunset Beach Bar with Refugee .
Posted By: EdB

Re: Night Life - 01/08/2017 04:48 AM

Da Party Bus would be a fun tour for them to take in one night....they party on the bus, and stop at all the hot places on the island...so i have been told.
Posted By: Islandercpl

Re: Night Life - 01/09/2017 09:29 PM

There is a new club where Bliss used to be.....I can't remember the name. Saw it was open in December....appeared to be a good party place.....didn't check it out, was there with my 85 year old Mom, but could see and hear it from our balcony. Also they might like Soggy Dollar Bar in Simpson Bay, the Sky Beach Bar in Maho complex on the roof....it's quite cool, also Sopranos Piano Bar [some nights a DJ which usually has a very large crowd], then there is Sunset Beach Bar and Grill...one or two nights they are open later and they usually have a very good crowd too.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Night Life - 01/10/2017 11:50 PM

I thought I had replied to this post?? Anyway, Red Piano, Soprano's, Refuge at Sunset as well as Zoo Café all have nightlife.
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: Night Life - 01/12/2017 04:30 PM

Islandercpl said:
There is a new club where Bliss used to be.....I can't remember the name....then there is Sunset Beach Bar and Grill...

the new club is called The Refuge, and it is part of Sunset B&G...Sunset B&G closes at 6 pm, and Refuge opens for dinner, drinks, partying, etc
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline