TravelTalkOnline

New photos?

Posted By: kccouple

New photos? - 01/16/2017 09:13 PM

Anyone able to take post pix of new parking lot near Royal Palm Resort where old La Bamba used to be?Also photos of finished Marina area at Simpson Bay Resort and Villas? Not coming down this winter and would like to see.Thanks
Posted By: Nowhatched

Re: New photos? - 01/17/2017 12:38 AM

No photos but just came back from there and found the lot to be smaller and not quite as "urban" as we thought. Captain D's out by the road now has some table and chairs and was busy as ever.
They fixed the sidewalk headed over that way so that was much better.
There is still the big dirt lot next to RP where lots of the workers seem to park. Still a couple of old boat wrecks that look pretty bad and broken glass but that's been the case for a long time.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: New photos? - 01/17/2017 12:16 PM

I walked through both areas yesterday but I am having issues with Photobucket so I can't post pics. Tells me to log in which is fine and I can see my previous pics but when I go to upload it tells me to log in...and, of course, when I do that it tells me I am already logged in. Duh!

After a few tries I just give up....tried different browsers, cleared cache..etc...nada....
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: New photos? - 01/17/2017 01:16 PM

If you shrink down the size, you can upload them directly here in the SXM photo section,
Posted By: kccouple

Re: New photos? - 01/19/2017 02:40 PM

Can you email pix to me? jlakey1048@gmail.com Thanks
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: New photos? - 01/19/2017 02:44 PM

Sorry, was this directed at boucharda? It seems like you are responding to me.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline