TravelTalkOnline

Tiko

Posted By: IslandLover74

Tiko - 01/25/2017 01:56 PM

My wife and I will be enjoying our first trip to SXM without the kiddo this fall, and we are looking at finally taking the gourmet Tiko Tiko cruise. My wife is gluten free. Does anyone know if any of the meals (besides the steak) are gluten free? Thanks!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Tiko - 01/25/2017 02:19 PM

I would think that is a question that should be addressed directly to Philippe. I would assume, without knowing, with enough advance notice, he could accommodate you.
Posted By: IslandLover74

Re: Tiko - 01/25/2017 02:32 PM

Thanks, Carol. She is gluten free by choice, so she isn't going to die if she has some. It drives me nuts, but whatever. We were looking at signing up online, and they have you choose your meal, which prompted the question. It was more of a... is the fish or chicken breaded type of question.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Tiko - 01/25/2017 02:37 PM

OK, maybe someone here could answer your question then. It's been a while since I've been on it, but I think what I had was a grilled chicken breast, not breaded, but like I said, it's been a while.
Posted By: SeaStar

Re: Tiko - 01/25/2017 03:05 PM

We had the grilled chicken when we went but when I looked at the online photos it appears the menu has changed. If you ask they could probably make a grilled chicken for your wife. Personally, when we went the food was just ok, for us its more about the experience.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline